Widely known for its attractive color and its claimed health benefits, Himalayan Pink Salt is a mineral salt and is composed of mostly sodium chloride, along with trace minerals of iron, potassium, magnesium, and calcium, which gives this salt its rich pink color. With the addition of a Bamboo Bath Scoop for ease of use.
Located in one part of the world, thousands of feet under the Himalayan Mountains, these salt fields were created from ancient oceans millions of years ago.
Because they were encased in lava and ice and left untouched for so long, these salt fields are said to be the cleanest and purest in the world.
Due to the mineral content in Himalayan Pink Salt, it is considered to have added health and relaxation benefits. This salt is of the highest quality and is organic compliant. Unlike common commercial salt, this salt is unbleached, unrefined, and unprocessed.
- Fill your tub with warm (not hot) water. You want to aim for water that’s just above body temperature so you’re comfortably warm, rather than profusely sweating.
- Slowly pour in the Himalayan salt, one scoop at a time (topping off at 2-3 scoops total depending on the size of your tub). Allow the salts to completely dissolve as the tub fills. (Tip: We prefer a finely ground salt for baths, as chunkier salts may not fully dissolve in the time it takes to fill your tub.)
- Relax and soak your cares away for the next half hour. We recommend keeping a tall glass of cold water nearby to stay hydrated while you bathe.
- Slowly get out of the bath and pat your skin dry.
- Drink some more water before you climb into bed and revel in a glorious night of sleep.
- A Himalayan salt bath is an intensely relaxing experience, but intense nonetheless so try not to exceed bathing more than 1-2 times a week.
- Do not ingest. This is for external use only.
- Keep away from children and pets without supervision.
- If any allergic reactions occur, stop use immediately and consult your physician.
Net Weight: 1.5oz tube
Super moisturizing and they smell amazing!
Deep Dive Oil Beads Collection | Essential Bath Oil Pearls
Wonderful scent.. very nice oil. Highly recommend
Just as pictured. Recommended seller
Got these for my sister who has been asking for bath pearls like we used to get as kids. The jar they came in is also really cute.
Smelt great and was a great addition to my bath!!
These bath beads were everything I wanted and more. Growing up in the 90s, I was obsessed with bath beads and have lamented over the lack of bath beads available on the market in recent years. When I discovered Lip Buzz carried bath beads, I immediately added to cart and they are even better than expected. They smell amazing and my sensitive skin loves them! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Sea Life Oil Beads Collection | Essential Bath Oil Pearls
Smells great and leave my skin soft. Without greazy deal.
I’m so excited I could find these bath pearls again! I use them everytime I run a bath. My skin afterwards is soft and smooth. It’s quite magical honestly! I most definitely will buy more and resist the impulse to chew on them haha